5 minutes of mung bean and bindaetteok cooked right away without preparing ingredients!
How to make Bindaetteok
1. Put mung bean bindaetteok mix (75g) and meat kimchi sauce (80g) in order in a container and add water (75ml) up to the water line inside the container.
*Before pouring in water, make sure to level the mix and sauce in a container.
2. Mix well with a spoon and wait at least 1 minute for the dough to absorb the water.
3. Grease a heated frying pan with cooking oil, pour in the batter, and brown it for 5 minutes back and forth over medium heat to complete.
* It is even more delicious if you cover it with plenty of cooking oil.
* This product takes 3 to 5 days to prepare and receive.